Sunday, September 14, 2008

Adjective Paragraph

If i had to choose one word to describe myself i would say that i am athletic. I dance, play volleyball and basketball. I do competition dance and dance a lot every week. I have danced for a while and i love it. I also play volleyball. I have played volleyball for a long time in the edina house league. I also play basketball. I have played basketball for a long time and it is really fun. I love to dance and play sports which is what makes me an athletic person.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

i like how pink your blog is :)

Anonymous said...

i like you blog and how you have an interest in basketball. a very fun sport! keep it up. ;]

hope said...

kiley!

its hope- my url thingy is

english10-hope.blogspot.com

shelby said...

i like your pink profile!!

olibobollie11 said...

god your blog is awesome! nice! very cool pictures

Gabriela O. said...

It's cool your very active and you play a lot of sports.